The Anti-TAFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The free-spirited, unprejudiced family of Twilighters

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The beginning of my book

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Queen Damien
Tweaked-Out Twinkie
Queen Damien

Location : Here by the ocean just waiting for proof that there\'s sunsets and silhouette dreams

The beginning of my book Empty
PostSubject: The beginning of my book   The beginning of my book EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 11:39 am

I was floating.
This in-between place had latched onto me with jaws of steel and refused to let me go. Invisible chains bound me to an invisible surface. Hard as I tried, I just couldn't move anything below my neck. All around me was black; I couldn't even see my own body. The only reason I knew it was there was because of a strange itching feeling in my chest. In it, not on it.
The itching grew stronger, and I desperately wanted to scratch, but my restraints wouldn't budge. I squinted my eyes and tried to think about something distracting enough to block out the itch.
I got my wish.
Somewhere over, or under, or in front of me--there was no way to tell which way was up--a spark caught my attention, like a baby firecracker. After the brighter initial flash faded, a small red pinprick of light remained hovering in the distance. The tiny, almost invisible point just floated there in the darkness for a moment, like it was watching me. It felt oddly familiar, but how could it? It was a red dot--how was that relevant to me?
Suddenly the dot began to stretch until it became a crimson gash in the pure darkness. Then it began to grow, or get closer, neither of which appealed to me.
Now I was getting scared. One end of the line began to curve down...or toward me, at least. It formed a tight spiral, a bloody helix. Out of nowhere, the itching became unbearable, and I screamed in frustration, though it was close enough to pain.
The red spiral was getting closer. I fought against my unseen restraints, both to attempt to break them and because I was already thrashing about from the insufferable itch. However, it was more of a digging sensation now...burrowing deep into my chest, into my heart. The light kept coming. Soon it would hit me, and I really didn't want to know what would happen then.
I threw all my strength into one last attempt to break to chains. They didn't give a millimeter. I could do nothing now, except wait.
The impossibly familiar, and at the same time sinister, corkscrew of blood came at me faster. The moment before it touched me, I clenched my eyes and wished I could make my entire body go numb.
Then it reached me.
The only sensation I felt was the cessation of the itch. Otherwise, I was completely fine. I gathered the courage to open my eyes.
I didn't know whether to be thrilled or terrified. Thrilled because the beam of light that had once been a gory red was now a clear sky blue. It seemed to have gone straight through my body, and I wI could've turned my head I would see the same blue spiral continuing into the infinite distance. Where it had struck was directly on my chest, right where the torurous itch had been just moments before.
I was terrified because in front of me stood the figure of a human. It was the same color as the light and contained no features whatsoever. It was as if someone had traced their body in the sky and cut it out. Since it had no face, I couldn't tell if it was looking at me. I had a pretty good feeling that it was, though. It stood stock still, and I started to calm down a little, wondering if it was going to do anything.
Then the thing--person?--exploded. The birght blue enveloped and destroyed the darkness. I was still chained down, but I could now see that I was in a vertical position. A vast panoramic view sprawled out in front of me. In the far distance, blue mountains stood against the slightly lighter shade of the sky. I could turn my head far enough to see a huge emerald forest to my left and the deep cobalt of what must have been an ocean on my right. Directly below me was a small town consisting of several dozen buildings. These buildings surrounded what appeared to be a giant spike protruding from the earth. I must have been a couple thousand feet in the air to be able to see as much as I could.
I lurched. I had never been good with heights, especially when there was nothing under me but air. Once the amazement of the scenery wore off, vertigo kicked in. I started getting dizzy and began to panic.
Then the chains broke.
I was falling before I realized what was happening. The ground was racing up to meet me, and so was the enormous spike. The thing must have been a thousand feet tall. I closed my eyes and felt like I was going to be sick. The air was rushing by me so quickly I was barely able to breathe.
Then the darkness returned.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/intotheeverafter
Jeffree Fuckin' Star
Peacer
Jeffree Fuckin' Star

Location : I'm creeping your way, and these sheets aren't stopping me.

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of my book   The beginning of my book EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 6:24 pm

Write moer! I'm liking this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dancer_omg
Queen Damien
Tweaked-Out Twinkie
Queen Damien

Location : Here by the ocean just waiting for proof that there\'s sunsets and silhouette dreams

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of my book   The beginning of my book EmptyThu May 07, 2009 2:55 pm

tis also died
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/intotheeverafter
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The beginning of my book   The beginning of my book Empty

Back to top Go down

The beginning of my book
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Anti-TAFF :: Around Town :: Poems/Songs-
Jump to: