The Anti-TAFF
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The free-spirited, unprejudiced family of Twilighters

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Spencer Drayle (still in progress...)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Queen Damien
Tweaked-Out Twinkie
Queen Damien

Location : Here by the ocean just waiting for proof that there\'s sunsets and silhouette dreams

Spencer Drayle (still in progress...) Empty
PostSubject: Spencer Drayle (still in progress...)   Spencer Drayle (still in progress...) EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 5:26 pm

"Spe-e-ency!"
Crap. I turned slowly and watched five feet, three inches of pale, shreiking dread careening down the hall toward me. I could never figure out how she didn't run into anyone; the throng of students parting like the Red Sea before her. The girl just couldn't take a hint.
Candi Karnn slammed into me with the force of someone twice her size, as she did every day. I was growing used to it. She had fire engine-red hair, freckles everywhere, and the complexion of a dead fish. Seeing her bright red blouse clashing horribly with a jade green skirt, I wondered if the girl had any fashion sense whatsoever. Oh, my God. She had an honest-to-God blue scrunchee with big pink polka-dots wrapped around her frizzy hair. I tried to hide my face; this was just embarrassing.
"Uh, hi Candi," I said, looking around for an escape. Of course Lexi and Justin would have gotten out of sight already. Rolling my eyes, I said, "What's up?"
She just smiled. Creepy. "You look great today," she said.
I shrugged. "I'm not wearing anything you haven't seen me in a dozen times." It was true. I had a dark blue polo shirt on with tan cargo shorts, and the same shell necklace i wore every day. Most of my shirts are blue. It goes well with me green eyes and shaggy brown hair--in my opinion, anyway. I am so not a queen.
"Thanks. Um, do you need something? I'm kind of in a hurry."
"Nope. What's the rush? What are you doing after school?"
"Going out," I said, hoping she would finally get it. "I have a date." Oh, bad idea, Spencer.
I thought my ears would be ringing the rest of the day from the squeal she gave off then. And the smile was just plain scary. "Who is it?" she asked eagerly. "Come on, tell me. Is she someone I know?" I was surprised she wasn't jumping up and down.
"You don't know him." If she didn't get it now....
"It's Katy, isn't it?" she went on, totally oblivious.
I sighed. "I have to go. Justin and Lexi are waiting for me." I turned and started walking away, my pace faster than it probably had to be.
"Call me later!" came from somewhere behind me.
I'll get right on that. As I turned a corner I wondered how I'd even come to know Candi.
I'd pushed the thought aside by the time I got to my locker. I stuffed my books in my bag, slung it over my shoulder, and slammed my locker. I was in a hurry, after all.
Lexi and Justin were waiting for me outside the main entrance. Lexi was kind of a tomboy, which made her a weird candidate to be a fag hag. Her shoulder-length dirty blonde hair was kept simple, no scrunchees....and her blue eyes offset the masculinity of her outfit. She wore baggy jeans and an unbuttoned flannel shirt with a gray T-shirt underneath. No, she wasn't a lesbian; I've seen her with a guy a couple times. Of course, she could be bisexual for all I know.
Justin was in his own category. He had icy blue eyes and medium-length brown hair. It was perfectly straight and I hated him for it. My hair was always jumping up everywhere. He had tight black jeans on to go with a black Rolling Stones T-shirt and dark green vest. He always had a couple necklaces on, and they varied from silver pentagrams on chains to shark teeth and puka beads. He was gay. I know because we had a little stint together about a year ago. It lasted six months, and ended mutually--so we could stay friends--but those eyes still got me sometimes....
"What took so long? Justin asked, and I shrugged.
"You don't know what it's like being stalked by Candy Corn," I said. "She find's you, that's all there is to it. There's no hiding. And that squeal...."
"Drama queen," Lexi muttered, and I turned and gave her my best queen.
"Oh my gosh, you think so? You know, I've been practicing so hard lately, I think it's finally starting to show!" I threw my hair back and put a hand on my hip. So fun. "You're such a hag, Lex."

Last edited by Magnus Bane on Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/intotheeverafter
Jeffree Fuckin' Star
Peacer
Jeffree Fuckin' Star

Location : I'm creeping your way, and these sheets aren't stopping me.

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Drayle (still in progress...)   Spencer Drayle (still in progress...) EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 5:22 pm

More! I like this story. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/dancer_omg
Queen Damien
Tweaked-Out Twinkie
Queen Damien

Location : Here by the ocean just waiting for proof that there\'s sunsets and silhouette dreams

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Drayle (still in progress...)   Spencer Drayle (still in progress...) EmptyThu May 07, 2009 2:54 pm

methinks it is died
Back to top Go down
Jeffree Fuckin' Star
Peacer
Jeffree Fuckin' Star

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Drayle (still in progress...)   Spencer Drayle (still in progress...) EmptyThu May 07, 2009 8:04 pm

you kill everything!
Back to top Go down
Queen Damien
Tweaked-Out Twinkie
Queen Damien

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Drayle (still in progress...)   Spencer Drayle (still in progress...) EmptyFri May 08, 2009 10:18 am

thats mean
Back to top Go down
Jeffree Fuckin' Star
Peacer
Jeffree Fuckin' Star

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Drayle (still in progress...)   Spencer Drayle (still in progress...) EmptyFri May 08, 2009 10:48 pm

But tis true!
Back to top Go down
Queen Damien
Tweaked-Out Twinkie
Queen Damien

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Drayle (still in progress...)   Spencer Drayle (still in progress...) EmptyTue May 12, 2009 4:52 pm

yet mean
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spencer Drayle (still in progress...)   Spencer Drayle (still in progress...) Empty

Back to top Go down

Spencer Drayle (still in progress...)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Anti-TAFF :: Around Town :: Poems/Songs-
Jump to: